Access control provides the ability to lock a building while tracking and limiting access, all without the need for keys.
Provide better security, save time and money by installing a card access system in your building.
Remote management capabilities
Manage your access control system via a smart phone, tablet or PC to add/edit or delete users and fobs, change schedules or unlock doors.
R3 offers a full line of remote services including programming and card printing.
Preventative Maintenance Programs
Extend the health and life span of your card access system by enrolling in one of our Preventative Maintenance Programs. Contact one of our Sales Representatives for more details.
The Top reasons for using access control
- Accountability. Hold users accountable as the system reports the exact time and card / fob that was presented at each door.
- Enhance security in your building by eliminating the need for keys.Consider how many of your buildings’ keys could be floating around having been lost, stolen or misplaced.
- Ability to access multiple sites per card. This is a huge advantage for Property Managers as a single fob can open doors on multiple buildings.
- Ability to run reports for access granted, access denied, time tracking and trouble conditions.
- Reduce lock smithing costs. Collecting keys can be time consuming. Changing out locks can be costly. Providing a new fob takes only a few seconds to program and costs only a few dollars.
- Access cards can be disabled instantly, or tagged with “lost”, “stolen” or “invalid”.
- Visitors or contractors can be granted access privileges in seconds for temporary access situations.
- Web-based software is easy to use